Friday, June 7, 2013

guys we're hard for

Photo



luvfatpapas: boxermann: I would love to play in daddys...



luvfatpapas:

boxermann:

I would love to play in daddys briefs!

I'd like to pull them off with my teeth!!

daddyswap: A new daddy posted daily by DaddySwap.com



daddyswap:

A new daddy posted daily by DaddySwap.com

Photo



Photo















mature-man-fan: This is what god looks like 



mature-man-fan:

This is what god looks like 

mature-man-fan: Yes please sir'



mature-man-fan:

Yes please sir'

brutesndaddies: Omg!!!!!!!!!!



brutesndaddies:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!

suitdaddies: Follow Suitdaddies.Tumblr.com



suitdaddies:

Follow Suitdaddies.Tumblr.com

Photo



ponnpokokamen:



ponnpokokamen:

Photo



















Photo









Photo



Photo



greycloudsummers: Gramps wanted to do a science experiment and...



greycloudsummers:

Gramps wanted to do a science experiment and it meant collecting his pee. I waited, on my knees holding a bowl. Grampa's swimming trunks were down around his ankles. I had seen flashes of his penis when we got undressed the night before, but in the tent it was dark. Here it was right in front of me, about to spray. It was so beautiful. Grampa seemed unperturbed, hand on hip, looking away. I explored with my eyes, into the hairy folds of his scrotum, up and down each curly grey pubic hair, into the moistness of his foreskin.

When I looked up Grampa smiled "It can take a while son, might be quicker if you run and get me a cold beer"

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment