Friday, June 7, 2013

Big Mint's Big Fat World

My YouTube Channel!

Hey everypony, as much as I don’t like making multiple “areas” of my life touch eachother, like peas and mashed potatoes, I’d like to show you guys my gaming channel on YouTube! I am trying really hard to make my channel grow just as much as I have, so go ahead and give it a look. It’s all about gaming combined with wonderfully awkward silly commentary!


This MIGHT be a bad idea, but since I have so many wonderful followers here, I just thought this would be a great way to pass the time between my art posts and whatnot!


My YouTube Channel!

askdirtydoo: r-leostar: aj, i think you like fritters alittle...



askdirtydoo:

r-leostar:

aj, i think you like fritters alittle too much

I love this pic

Wow, oh my gosh, where has this picture been all my life?!

It's lovely! The artwork is good, and AJ is looking very gorgeous there. She's sure stretching that Cutiemark!

askchubbydiamond: "Are my fans enjoying the view?" "Oh, and I...





askchubbydiamond:

"Are my fans enjoying the view?"

"Oh, and I got chubby because the hosts at the parties I DJ for, always end up giving me a ton of leftovers, as well as fans dropping off cakes after shows"

Looking gorgeous, Vinyl! Keep packing on the pounds, and I'll surely become a bigger fan of yours!

Hey guys, remember Diamond Tiara's lovely SSBBW named...



Hey guys, remember Diamond Tiara's lovely SSBBW named Tiffiny? She can be viewed here:

http://askchubbydiamond.tumblr.com/post/50192531345

I figured I'd draw my take on her for once, and color it! Also, I need to update this blog more often, so here is some lovely SSBBW to satisfy your appetites.

Since she was already an adorable spoiled brat, I helped to build up her personalty for Diamond Tiara by making her have an extreme desire to get bigger and heavier! Like the brat she is, she'll shove her size in your face without questions asked!

Enjoy!

darkbutcute: >it was nice until it ended :/ Oooh,...





















darkbutcute:

>it was nice until it ended :/

Oooh, wonderful. <3 My ice cream can cure any ailment, even spiritual possessions.

did you hear about vincentandlilly leaving the fandom? *sigh* he is a great friend of mine, and I saw you had a commission comic, of Lilly and Big Mint. I just thought I'd let you know... but you probably know it already...

I didn't know that happened… I'm saddened to hear that. The fat and happy pony community is going to be hurt from this.

Um.. Are you sure it's healthy to be that.. Big?

Well hun, as long as you keep exercising it's fine. You just have to make sure your body is ready for a lot of weight. <3

Although I feel a bit offended by this question, I can't get mad at such an adorable cutie such as you!

I see you take pride in being big, so how big od you want to get?

That's a tough question to answer, hun, but big enough that I am still mobile but rather massive! I want to be able to flaunt my stuff if I have to go to Ponyville to do some shopping.

askchubbydiamond: Just a random girl I drew, her name's...



askchubbydiamond:

Just a random girl I drew, her name's Tiffiny, and she's even bigger and meaner then Diamond XD

Gorgeous, stunning, and beautiful. I really would love to get to know this massive and lovely girl! <3

overfedvenison: askchubbydiamond: What did you guy's...





overfedvenison:

askchubbydiamond:

What did you guy's get?

November 1st - Make Applebloom immobile

Aww, I already did that a long time ago

http://derpibooru.org/108565

November 20th, make Rainbow Dash immobile! Wow, I am in for a real treat!

Big Mint's Apology

Sorry everypony for the lack of updates recently!

However, I have GREAT news. I plan on answering at least one of the questions that have piled up! So, stay tune everypony for some more fat pony goodness!

As for why I haven’t updated or reblogged enough: Just been feeling lazy and not in the mood for bigger ponies lately! But, it seems like my juices are coming back, so I might start updating more frequently in the coming weeks… I hope!

Oh goodness my my my… this isn't just funny because...





Oh goodness my my my… this isn't just funny because of that face in the bottom left, it's also beautiful! <3

ask-inkieheart: aaand 3/3 *poof* back to normal! ♥ I approve...





ask-inkieheart:

aaand 3/3

*poof*

back to normal! ♥

I approve of this immensely. But it's sad she's back to normal… XD

An pretty decent fat pony commission I did for FurLover1 on...



An pretty decent fat pony commission I did for FurLover1 on FurAffinity!

This time, it's a colt. How rare! Gotta give them big boys some love. <3

Here's my response to "Ask Ebony": Well, hun,...



Here's my response to "Ask Ebony":

Well, hun, I weigh over 500 beautiful pounds. You wouldn't believe how much I've grown and how much I eat daily to nurture my beloved pony body! My rump is also getting a lot of stares out of everypony. <3

darkbutcute: Why must my doctors torture me so…  >brighty...





darkbutcute:

Why must my doctors torture me so… 

>brighty has a sweets problem

>its for her own sanity

I'll wait as long as possible, cutie. <3

askchubbydiamond: Only too more questions left … they've...





askchubbydiamond:

Only too more questions left … they've already been drawn btw …

Oh my, I love this series… <3

She is looking quite good this way, also, this is a great story!...





She is looking quite good this way, also, this is a great story! <3

A rather good fat pony commission for Marcusquinn! I love Sundae...



A rather good fat pony commission for Marcusquinn! I love Sundae Brunch more and more, now he has handsome friends too for Big Mint to fawn over!

Enjoy, everypony. :)

Has Fluttershy ever gotten big from you?

Of course she has! <3 Animals love how big and soft she gets after pigging out at my ice cream parlor.

No comments:

Post a Comment