Friday, June 7, 2013

Inceztum

Thanks for the hot submits.  And to answer your question,  I’m always open to both!

Thanks for the hot submits.  And to answer your question,  I’m always open to both!

Comments or requests?? ;)



Comments or requests?? ;)

???



???

What do you want??



What do you want??

Just another lazy day by the pool with Mom….and another...



Just another lazy day by the pool with Mom….and another load of my cum all over her!

My cock was about ready to burst out of my pants as I sat there...



My cock was about ready to burst out of my pants as I sat there watching my Daughter fuck herself with that dildo.  She turned her head to me and said "I bet you wish you were inside me,  not this dildo."

"Oh my god yes,"  I replied.

"So why aren't you?" she asked.

Hey love the blog :) any suggestions where can,find cousin related pick or stories or captions? :p

Thanks.  I'm going to make a point to start getting some cousin stuff in the mix since people...

After an hour or so of me and my Sister giving each other orgasm...



After an hour or so of me and my Sister giving each other orgasm after orgasm,  we just like to cuddle a little bit.

hi there ,mew to tumblr ,love your pics .wanted to test the msg service

Welcome!

My first threesome with Mom and Dad!



My first threesome with Mom and Dad!

My Daughter is quite the performer,  she likes to have an...



My Daughter is quite the performer,  she likes to have an audience for everything she does.

Photo



"Come here and put that big dick in Mommy."



"Come here and put that big dick in Mommy."

Just waiting for my Son to get home.



Just waiting for my Son to get home.

May you give me your email I would like to talk with you about this fantastic page?

Well,  first off,  thank you for the compliment.  Second,  I don't give out my e-mail,  but...

do you have anything with cousins? not the inbreed kind... the sexy summer vacation kind??...would love that!!!

I have a some posts with Cousins,  you can find them in my archive.  I mainly tend to stick to...

Photo



After the divorce me and Mom moved to a new place.  Sure is nice...



After the divorce me and Mom moved to a new place.  Sure is nice to have a house all to our selves.

Father/Daughter



Father/Daughter

Brother/Sister



Brother/Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment