Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just call us SHIELD

ALRIGHT RED HEADED BLOGGER FUCKFACE CAN BE EATEN NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH I FUCKING HAAAAAATE HER

ALRIGHT RED HEADED BLOGGER FUCKFACE CAN BE EATEN NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH I FUCKING HAAAAAATE HER

fishingboatproceeds: David Foster Wallace was like, Art must be...









fishingboatproceeds:

David Foster Wallace was like, Art must be sincere! We must use every tool in the linguistic toolbox to cut through sentiment and dishonest cliche and build fresh ways to reveal the power and reality of unironized emotion.


And Mister Rogers was like, Basically the same thing, but without any shame or pretense or fear of sincerity.

caniborrowyourgirlfriend: THIS MOVIE RULED SO HARD



caniborrowyourgirlfriend:

THIS MOVIE RULED SO HARD

gothiccharmschool: I think today needs an adorable baby bat...



gothiccharmschool:

I think today needs an adorable baby bat wiggling its ears at us. Yes. 

elinka: Clockwork by Aviva Sokolow



elinka:

Clockwork

by Aviva Sokolow

Did I mention I ship them like FedEx? Because I do. Jack x...





Did I mention I ship them like FedEx?

Because I do.

Jack x Daniel

averybrookee: Jesse Eisenberg can whip some handcuffs on me...



















averybrookee:

Jesse Eisenberg can whip some handcuffs on me anyday.

Lawdy.

qhuinn: justsmilestuffhappens: bilesandthesourwolf: "How do...









qhuinn:

justsmilestuffhappens:

bilesandthesourwolf:

"How do you deal with an Alpha Pack?"

I feel like there's a lot of subtext in this scene, particularly with Stiles, and we should be talking about it. Yeah, Stiles looks resigned to the fact that they're about to start helping Derek. But, to me, he almost looks guiltily surprised in the 2nd gif. And in the 4th gif, his body language almost looks like an "I've been caught" shift. And why is Scott looking at Stiles that way?

Before, when Derek said,"Peter, Isaac, and I have been looking for them for the last 4 months," his eyes flick over to Stiles:

image

And then Stiles immediately looks irritated:

image

Almost like, 'Oh, here we go. Scott's gonna find out.'

My new headcanon is that Stiles has been helping Derek out with research on the Alpha Pack and trying to find Erica and Boyd during the summer. He didn't tell Scott about it because he and Derek didn't exactly part on good terms. And Scott looks at Stiles with slight surprise in the 3rd gif because he's starting to put it all together: All those times he tried to get Stiles to hang out but Stiles bailed out on him with half-formed excuses. Why Stiles' room smells so strongly of werewolf even though Scott's the only one that would be there and it's been several weeks since he last visited. Why Stiles was so reluctant to ask Derek for help with the tattoo.

And yes, I'm probably reading way too much into this, but I just really want this to be a thing! Can this be a thing that we all agree on?

He did go into critical search mode when faced with the deer and it was him who pointed out the missing person's flyers reminding scott about Erica and Boyd's disappearance causing Derek to be busy. I wouldn't put it past him to ask his dad once in a while or even just pull out the scanner and see if he hears any chatter about two missing persons that he knew even the slightest bit.

If he's going to have a while research or investigation sub-arc then this could the the catalyst to it or restarting it if it's already underway with more ferocity. New threats, new challenges to face, more information he has to dig up with the help of someone that's also in on the secret and is savvy with dead languages that are likely to be of great help and importance.

Heck I'd even bet Stiles  has to feel partial guilt being the last person alive to see them aside from Chris, yet he couldn't do a thing to free them or protect himself.

What if Derek knew about what happened, did Stiles ever tell Scott about Gerard.Stiles had barely changed and the cuts were still fresh.

 But what if its' more of a signal to "Are you sure about this, (we've) you've been out of werewolf stuff for a while? If you're gonna help i'm going to too, i'm here with you buddy, it's your call."

One of my best friends is in love with this theory and, even though I wish it was true, I'm still wary. But… But…

We know Derek has been searching for Boyd and Erica for the last 4 months. And like justsmilestuffhappens said, Stiles must believe he was the last person to see Erica and Boyd alive. I don't think that gave him a guilty conscience, precisely. But we know how much he obsesses over investigating mysteries and figuring things out, so I can easily see him obsessing over this, too. 

That gives us both Derek and Stiles driven by different reasons to the same end: Finding the betas. I'm still not convinced that they spent these last 4 months working together, but maybe they started to investigate Boyd's and Erica's disappearance on their own without knowing the other was doing the same. And maybe they stumbled into each other some random night, and there was banter and it was tense and awkward but after that, Stiles texted Derek once when he found out something. And Derek called him a few times when he wanted to google something. And maybe the next episode they find the betas together. (Thus the scene of Derek crying and Stiles standing behind him that we've seen.)

So, I don't know. I'm still pretty sure they didn't work together behind Scott's back. And Stiles in the 4th gif looks to me like giving Scott the go ahead to ask and see what the eff is going on. He seems to be thinking, we were doing so good, staying away from the supernatural and I can see we're getting back in fast, thank you very much Derek. Not, we had decided not to tell Scott, what are you doing Derek? But I could be completely wrong! lol

All I know is that Derek and Stiles seem to spend an awful lot of time off-screen together, so everything is possible. I'm waiting for chasingshhadows to post her meta post about this to decide what I believe. :)

xjustan0therl0sts0ulx: Mermaids don't have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths,...

xjustan0therl0sts0ulx:

Mermaids don't have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths, why do you need one?

jaclcfrost: your icon shows who you are inside that actually…. I may cry ok. I would love to...

jaclcfrost:

your icon shows who you are inside

that actually…. I may cry ok. I would love to be as strong as phil…

I lost my shit hen I noticed the little grape















I lost my shit hen I noticed the little grape

clotpoleandsorcerer: fuckinghannibal: hannibalcrackers: So I...













clotpoleandsorcerer:

fuckinghannibal:

hannibalcrackers:

So I was just sitting here like, "Wow the credits for Hannibal are so lovely and clean, I wonder what they look like in negative."

Well YEAH THAT

Let me love you!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeee

winter-springs: tears-for-the-doctor: Can we talk about how...





















winter-springs:

tears-for-the-doctor:

Can we talk about how great Victoria secret's new models are? [x]

ARE YOU FOR REAL THIS IS REAL THIS IS A REAL THING???

THIS MADE MY MONTH

Not only the models, BUT LOOK AT THE THEME OF THIS NEW LINE. I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH VS.

This is beauty

I know a long time ago, someone made a fake campaign for VS about this kind of thing and it got an overwhelming positive response, so I'm really glad that, yes, this is a real thing, AND that VS saw the response it got from the fake campaign and made it a reality.

I also love that they've made their campaign with all sorts of body types. Especially when I was considering whether or not I wanted to continue to shop at VS.

mormonfries: awesomephilia: This kid at my school makes chain...



mormonfries:

awesomephilia:

This kid at my school makes chain mail, wears it and refuses to take it off when asked by teachers (via)

not only is that awesome as hell

but I think I might have literally just had a mini sexual identity crisis because this is pretty much the nerdiest thing I can think of and he still makes it look really attractive somehow

wait shit how old is he

never mind

best comment

I think what he meant to say was "There's this badass motherfucker in my school who does what he wants and gives zero fucks"

Current mood: JACK WILDER

Current mood: JACK WILDER

Photo









Photo





Jack's Playlist 1. fall out boy- i don't care x 2. woodkid-...



Jack's Playlist

1. fall out boy- i don't care x 2. woodkid- run boy run x 3. flogging molly - drunken lullabies  x 4. fall out boy- my songs know what you did in the dark x 5. all american rejects - last song x 6. blink 182 - damnit  x 7. nirvana - sappy x 8. boys like girls - love drunk x 9. rise against - prayer of refugee x 10. fall out boy - sugar we're going down x 11. blue october - hate me x

colormyprinter: I love little Franco ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜gahhhhh he's...











colormyprinter:

I love little Franco ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜gahhhhh he's gorgeous

Now You See Me cast & crew + cards

















Now You See Me cast & crew + cards

No comments:

Post a Comment